Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hands Free Life...9 Habits for Overcoming Distraction, Living Better, and Loving More

My oldest daughter, who is also a teacher, recommended this book (by Rachel M Stafford) to me.  In both my personal and professional lives, I am often overwhelmed by the many distractions that divert my attention from what is really important in life-my relationships-to give & love fully to those who share this journey with me. 

As we begin another school year, one that usually starts out with MANY distractions, I hope that I can stay focused on what really matters and not get too overwhelmed by all the crazy details!

I will end this post with a quote from the book:
"And the only thing people regret is that they didn't live boldly enough, that they didn't invest enough heart, didn't love enough.  Nothing else really counts at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment